Tk20 is a web-based software application that consist of over 2500+ pages. After a decade, the application needed to be extensively reviewed, redesigned, and recreated. Not only that, but accessibility had also become a major concern to our clients and to the company. Tk20 needed to release a modern product that was consistent, user-friendly and accessible for all users. After almost 2 years, Graphite is soon to be the biggest release in Tk20’s history.
- Audited the entire application to ensure consistency across the interface
- Identified & solved user flow issues alongside interaction designers
- Created mocks & screenshots for major changes to the user flow and interface
- Reviewed product in a testing environment to ensure correct implementation
- Collaborated remotely with developers and testers in an Agile/Scrum development process